Revo Voron E3D
We’ve developed this Revo-compatible cold side in collaboration with Team Voron. It’s intended for use with the Voron StealthBurner, which includes an integrated cold side fan. It’s compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can change nozzle size without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
- Uses Revo Nozzles – change nozzles cold, no tools, no hot tightening
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Rigid mounting using 4 x M3 x 0.5 bolts
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Ideal HotEnd for Voron StealthBurner
Ready for Revo. A groove at the bottom of the sink accepts a Revo HeaterCore spring. It’s compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can change nozzles without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
Complements your Voron. Includes an anodised red aluminium heatsink to complement your Voron accented parts.
Rigid mounting. This is a rigid mounted design that uses four M3 x 0.5 bolts to secure to your Voron 3D printer.
– For full mounting instructions and STL files for Voron printed parts visit: https://docs.vorondesign.com/
– You may need to adjust your Z offset when changing nozzles.
|Voron 1||Voron Trident||Voron Switchwire|
|Voron 2.4||Voron Legacy||Voron 0.1|
– Max temp: 300°C
– Voltage: 24V
– Wattage: 40W
– Mounting System: 4 x M3 x 0.5
– Filament diameter: 1.75
– Nozzle type: RapidChange Revo
Revo Voron E3D Kit Includes:
– 1 x Revo Voron Sink
– 1 x Revo HeaterCore 24V
– 1 x Revo spring
– 1 x 100mm 1.75mm PTFE
– 1 x Heater extension cable
– 1 x Temperature sensor extension cable
Single nozzle kit:
– 1 x 0.40mm brass Revo Nozzle
Fully loaded nozzle kit:
– 1 x 0.25, 0.40, 0.60, and 0.80mm brass Revo Nozzles