ANYCUBIC Light Beige UV Resin 1L
- Main material: resin monomer & photo initiator
- Exposure parameters: Bottom exposure time(s) 20-60s, normal exposure time(s) 5-15s
- Storage method:
- Keep away from light seals at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, will solidify photosensitive resin. After testing, the light is not affected as long as it is not UV light).
- It is recommended to save at 15 ℃ -35 ℃ ambient temperature, the lower the temperature, the higher the viscosity of the resin. Sealed storage, excessive dust or moisture can affect print quality. Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, will solidify photosensitive resin.
- Shake well before use, prohibiting the use of resin in places where there is a lot of sunlight.
- Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
- Inadvertent contact, as soon as possible to use a lot of water rinse. If you feel unwell, seek timely medical attention.
- Printed models need to use high-concentration alcohol to clean about 30S (recommended concentration of 95% or more, the higher the better).
- Do not pour the resin in the resin vat into the unused resin, do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution affect the printing effect(long time without the resin can be introduced into airtight containers or sealed with plastic wrap shading save).