SILK Filament is a PLA-based material for additive manufacturing with colour concentrates which imparts the satin texture effect to printed items. The surface satin texture of printed items largely reduces the visibility of layers on the side surface of printed items. Using a specially development pigment, it is possible to retain the classic properties of PLA, i.e. the simple and efficient printing, while obtaining a very low shrinkage rate and relatively high tensile strength. Thus the material is designed for those who appreciate simple printing and very high aesthetic properties.
- unique aesthetic properties
- reduced visibility of layers on the side surfaces of printed items
- satin shine on the entire surface of printed items
- maintenance of all the mechanical strength parameters of the standard PLA
- user friendly
- no shrinkage after cooling
Farve: Sapphire Blue
Diameter: 1,75 mm
Dimensionstolerance: ± 0,05 mm
Anbefalet print temperatur: 210-240 ° C
Opvarmet emneplade: 40-60 ° C
Nettovægt: 1000 g
Samlet vægt: 1400 g
Spoledimensioner: udvendig diameter – 20 cm, indvendig diameter. 5,2 cm, bredde. 6,7cm
Spectrum Filaments er produceret i Europa.