PLA+ Army Edition Woodland Green.
Using these colours you are able to print different kinds of military vehicles, toy soldiers, jeeps, bunkers or dummy weapons. It is also great for Printing Airsoft, Camping or Survival Accessories.
If you are using Multi-material Printing, you are able to print also Camouflage models.
Moreover, if you combine PLA+ Army edition with PLA+ Pastel edition, you can print ordinary things for house decoration as cactuses and so on.
PLA+ (polylactic acid)
– improved printing properties compared to standard PLA:
- lower printing temperature 195 °C – great for bridging and printing overhangs
- higher adhesion of layers and impact toughness – ie. that the printed object is more flexible when bending
- higher viscosity = doesn’t clog the nozzle
- the material withstands insufficient cooling of the printer in a warm environment (for example in the summer months), precisely because of the lower printing temperatures used and the higher viscosity
- is suitable for 3D pens, again due to lower temperatures
- has an attractive matte finish
- is offered in the new Army edition, classic Black&White and in the modern Pastel edition
- check out our video on PLA+ material
Nozzle: 190 – 210 °C
Heatbed: 60 °C
✅ lower printing temperature 195 °C
✅ higher adhesion of layers
✅ higher toughness
✅ higher viscosity
✅ better withstands insufficient cooling of the printer in a warm environment
✅ suitable for 3D pens
✅ attractive matte finish
❌ low-temperature resistance
❌ difficult post-processing
RAL: RAL 6020
Diameter: ⌀ 1,75 mm
Tolerance: ± 0,05 mm
Pakke: netto 1,0 kg
Temperatur Hotend: 190-210 ° C
Temperatur Heatbed: ikke nødvendig men anbefales 20-60 ° C
Dimension af spolen: højde: 95 mm; diameter: 200 mm