– Working voltage: 4.5V – 5.5V (On-board 3.3v LDO Regulator)
– Working current: 300mA(LDO regulator can supply)
– Selectable working mode: On-board toggle switch. UART side for serial TTL debugging by AT commands, PROG for firmware programming
– USB to serial TTL chip: CH340G
– Logic level: 3.3V
– Applications: Home automation, sensor networks, industrial wireless control
How to activate the boot load mode?
- Remove the programmer from the USB port
- Insert the ESP01S module into the connector respecting the direction. Usually the antenna to the USB connector.
- Activate the selector
- set the selector to Flash/Program
- Insert programmer